Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Back in the early 70's when everyone had a fondue pot I did too. This is another one of my recipes from then.
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package swiss cheese, rectangular slices, torn in pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- fresh bread or Italian bread
- Combine soup, cheese, mustard, Worcestershire and pepper sauce together and heat until cheese melts.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve with chunks of bread.