Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This one is a fast and easy recipe that can be done in the fondue pot, stove top or microwave.
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb raclette cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 2⁄3-1 cup dry white wine
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Heat the wine, butter, flour, dijon and garlic to a very fast simmer whisking well.
- If making in a fondue pot or a stove top, add the cheese 1/4 of the amount at a time, melting after each addition.
- If making in a microwave, add all ingredients at once and nuke on high for 2 minutes, stir until melted.
- Serve with Crusty bread, apples and raw veg.
Sorry DiB's, I didn't find this recipe to be anything special. The consistancy was too thick, even though I tried to thin it with the wine. It wouldn't come together. The combination of the 3 cheeses were perfect however, but this wasn't one of my favorites.