Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from Fleischmann's yeast company.
- 3 ounces shredded aged swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- In small bowl, toss together Swiss cheese and the 3 tablespoons bread flour.
- Add cheese mixture and the remaining ingredients to the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Store bread in the refrigerator; bring to room temperature before serving.
- Recommended cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; medium/normal color setting.