Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A creamy, comforting breakfast
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle cheese in 11x7", or 9x9" glass baking dish and dot with butter.
- In small bowl, combine cream, mustard powder and salt; pour half of mixture into baking dish on top of cheese and butter.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining cream mixture over eggs. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes until puffed and just beginning to brown.
This was good, kind of reminded me of just baked scrambled eggs. Pretty good though.
These were good, not as creamy as I hoped. I cut in half and made two individual ramakins. I realy couldn't taste the mustard powder and it needed pepper in my opinion. An easy way to make breakfast in the morning.