A delicious way to dress up peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peas according to package directions, drain.
- 2In the meantime, melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and cook until tender without browning.
- 3Add flour and salt, stir to coat.
- 4Add cream and lemon, cook and stir over medium high heat until thick and bubbly.
- 5Reduce heat to low, add cheese and stir until melted.
- 6Add drained peas, stir and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Creamed Peas
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 520.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g