Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great side dish.
Make and share this Swiss Corn Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- In large bowl stir together egg, corn, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine bread crumbs, butter and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and the center jiggles slightly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
~* This was FaNtAstIc ~* my family luved it, and my Dad instantly wanted the recipe.. thanks
Very easy to make and it turned out perfectly - very enjoyable to eat especially as we are a family of vegetarians so thankyou !!!