Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend and I made this up when we were young, and now it is the best desert! The Swiss is for Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix.
- 3 -4 scoops vanilla ice cream (A bowl full, approx.3-4 scoops)
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge (I use hot Hershey's Chocolate)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (Whatever kind)
- 1 teaspoon Swiss Miss mix (Any kind of Powdered Hot Chocolate Mix is fine)
- In blender, scoop out Ice Cream.
- Heat Hot Fudge in a microwave-safe bowl, covered, for 20-35 sec.
- Pour Hot Fudge, Milk, and Mix in Blender.
- Make as chunky or as smooth as you want.
- Now you have two options.
- You could pour and serve cold, or, heat it in the microwave for 45-60 seconds .
- Either way is delicious!