- 100 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream (whipped cream)
- melt chocolate in a large bowl over hot wate.
- use a wooden spoon to mix in egg yolks, one at a time; beat until smooth and thick.
- fold in whipped cream, then softly beaten egg whites.
- spoon into individual serving dishes, refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- decorate with etra whipped cream, strwaberries and chocolate curls if desired.
I was about to post this same recipe!! It is really easy and really yummy! It has been a favourite with my family for over ten years.