- 100 g tolberone chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream (whipped cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) Melt chocolate in a large bowl over hot water.
- 2) Use a wooden spoon to mix in the egg yolks, one at a time; beat until smooth and thick.
- 3) Fold in whipped cream, then softly beaten egg whites.
- 4) Spoon the mixture into individual serving dishes, refrigerate for several hours or until firm.
- 5) Decorate with extra whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate curls if desired.