1/1 Photo of Swiss Chocolate Mousse
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1/2 cup thickened cream (whipped cream)
- 1melt chocolate in a large bowl over hot wate.
- 2use a wooden spoon to mix in egg yolks, one at a time; beat until smooth and thick.
- 3fold in whipped cream, then softly beaten egg whites.
- 4spoon into individual serving dishes, refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- 5decorate with etra whipped cream, strwaberries and chocolate curls if desired.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 277.8 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars