- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 3 lbs frying chicken, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces with flour mixture and brown on all sides in oil in skillet.
- Add water and bouillon cubes; cover and simmer about 30 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Temper the egg with a bit of warm broth, mix in lemon juice and blend into stock in skillet. Add parsley and heat gently (do not boil).
- Serve sauce over chicken.