Recipe by Dawn
Shared with me by a coworker. Another fix it and forget it recipe.
Top Review by Jeanette G
I found this recipe to be quite simple. It's one of those fix it and forget it recipes. I loved that aspect of it. I did however have to add some touches to the ingredients. I ended up seasoning the chicken breast with all kinds of spices and putting the cheese inside the chicken breast. I put 2 cans of soup instead of 1 and added a little bit more stuffing. Overall, the chicken just fell apart when I tried to take it out and the stuffing was really good. I WILL make this dish again!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Top each piece of chicken with a cheese slice.
- Layer if necessary.
- Combine soup and milk and stir well.
- Spoon over mixture over chicken and cheese.
- Mix butter with stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle chicken with stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.