1/1 Photo of Swiss Chicken Casserole (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
Shared with me by a coworker. Another fix it and forget it recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange the chicken breasts in crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- 4Top each piece of chicken with a cheese slice.
- 5Layer if necessary.
- 6Combine soup and milk and stir well.
- 7Spoon over mixture over chicken and cheese.
- 8Mix butter with stuffing mix.
- 9Sprinkle chicken with stuffing mix.
- 10Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chicken Casserole (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 572.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix