Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from one of my sisters in law. My family really enjoys it and it is simple to make.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- Place chicken breasts in a greased baking dish (large enough to hold all the chicken).
- Put one slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Combine soup and water, pour over the top of the chicken.
- You can either combine the bread crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle ontop of the chicken, or sprinkle the bread crumbs over the chicken and then drizzle the butter over everything.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.