Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Delicious & easy Comfort Food. There are many different ways to prepare this dish. Serve with your favorite veggies or throw them into the mix! I got this recipe from http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded out flat
- 8 slices swiss cheese (or about 3/4 C shredded cheese)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken flavored Stove Top stuffing mix (1 box = approx 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Spray the inside of your crock pot (or casserole dish, if baking in the oven).
- Lay the chicken out flat in the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the cheese.
- Mix the soup and the milk together and pour over the top of the cheese.
- Dump the box of stuffing over the top, and drizzle butter over it.
- For the Crock Pot cook on high for 4 hours. The last 1/2 an hour turn the lid sideways, so that some of the stream can escape. You don't want your stuffing to be too soggy.
- For the Oven, cover and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Take the foil off and bake 7-10 minutes more.