Swiss Chicken and Stuffing (Crockpot or Oven)
- Spray the inside of your crock pot (or casserole dish, if baking in the oven).
- Lay the chicken out flat in the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the cheese.
- Mix the soup and the milk together and pour over the top of the cheese.
- Dump the box of stuffing over the top, and drizzle butter over it.
- For the Crock Pot cook on high for 4 hours. The last 1/2 an hour turn the lid sideways, so that some of the stream can escape. You don't want your stuffing to be too soggy.
- For the Oven, cover and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Take the foil off and bake 7-10 minutes more.