Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's a good quick chicken recipe with elegance. If you like, you may add milk or water in place of the dry wine.
- 4 chicken breast halves (boned and skinned)
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top chicken with Swiss cheese.
- Combine soup and wine and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon soup mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with crumbled stuffing mix and drizzle melted butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to one hour.
Thie is So Good. I added mushrooms on top of the chicken. I will be making this again.
This was absolutely delicious. Followed the directions and it turned out perfect. This was very easy to throw together, which is of importance to me. I will make this one again and again.
Loved this recipe!! Was looking for low-carb recipes and came across this one. The taste was great, the chicken was tender, very easy to make and my kids loved it! I did replace the wine with the milk and the sauce turned out nice and creamy. I also seasoned the chicken lightly before adding the cheese. Will make this for years to come.