Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
One of our favorites. I think my mom came up with it when she didn't have anything else on hand.
- 1360.77 g chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 127.57 g dried beef
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 226.79 g swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 pan with non stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with half of the package of sliced of dried beef.
- Layer chicken on top of dried beef.
- Layer swiss cheese on top of chicken.
- Layer with remaining dried beef.
- Spread 16 ounce container of sour cream over the dried beef. I normally put dollops all around and then spread it carefully as though I were icing a cake.
- Place in oven uncovered and bake for approximately 70 minutes. Depending on your oven, it may take a bit more time. The chicken will be fork tender.