1/4 Photos of Swiss Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
One of our favorites. I think my mom came up with it when she didn't have anything else on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9X13 pan with non stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with half of the package of sliced of dried beef.
- 3Layer chicken on top of dried beef.
- 4Layer swiss cheese on top of chicken.
- 5Layer with remaining dried beef.
- 6Spread 16 ounce container of sour cream over the dried beef. I normally put dollops all around and then spread it carefully as though I were icing a cake.
- 7Place in oven uncovered and bake for approximately 70 minutes. Depending on your oven, it may take a bit more time. The chicken will be fork tender.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.9
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 173.9 mg
- Sodium 638.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 49.9 g