Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Quick, easy and my family loves this.
Top Review by Sunflower
Simple and quick. I used approximately 1/4 t. garlic powder. Great for a busy school night. The sauce was creamy. The chicken was moist and the stuffing gave a little crunch. Probably next time I will add some Italian seasoning. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices swiss cheese (4 inch square)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Top each breast with a cheese slice; set aside.
- Combine soup and milk, stirring until smooth; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix, and drizzle with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until chicken is done.