1/1 Photo of Swiss Cheese Tartlets
I have been making these for the last 30 years, always with success. They have a wonderful flavour. I even love them cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon til crisp and set to drain on paper towels.
- 2Pour off some of the bacon fat, and add onions.
- 3Cook over medium heat until transparent and tender.
- 4Combine eggs, sour cream, onion, cheese and a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Crumble cooled bacon or chop in small pieces and add to the mixture.
- 6Stir til cheese is melted and pour into shells.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 8Serve at once or make ahead and reheat.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unbaked 4-inch tart shells