Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Swiss Cheese Sauced Open-Faced Burgers for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Shape meat in 2 patties.
- Broil 3 inches from heat about 4 minutes on first side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Turn patties and broil 4 minutes more or to desired doneness.
- Season second side with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, make cheese sauce; Melt butter; blend in flour and mustard.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir till sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Add cheese; stir till melted.
- Add wine; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Place patties on toast; top with sauce.