Chef #429816's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape meat in 2 patties.
- 2Broil 3 inches from heat about 4 minutes on first side.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Turn patties and broil 4 minutes more or to desired doneness.
- 5Season second side with salt and pepper.
- 6Meanwhile, make cheese sauce; Melt butter; blend in flour and mustard.
- 7Add milk all at once.
- 8Cook and stir till sauce thickens and bubbles.
- 9Add cheese; stir till melted.
- 10Add wine; cook and stir 1 minute.
- 11Place patties on toast; top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Sauced Open-Faced Burgers for 2
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.9 mg
- Sodium 317.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed swiss cheese