1/1 Photo of Swiss Cheese Pizzas
This is an old family favorite. We pretty much can't have a gathering without these. There is no written recipe, it has been passed around verbally since I was a child. Everyone I've made these for has loved them. I hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread
- 8 ounces grated swiss cheese (I grate my own and domestic works fine)
- 1 (6 ounce) package hormel pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- mayonnaise, enough to bind (I have never measured this - I add mayo to the mixture until it holds together, it's hard to mess th)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil.
- 3Mix all ingredients (except for bread) together.
- 4Spread cheese/pepperoni mixture onto the rye breads and place them on baking sheet (s).
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is browned and bubbling (the bottom of the breads should become brown and crispy).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 573.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rye cocktail bread