Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A classic flavor combination in a spread. Great served with cocktail rye, and assorted crackers.
- 1 1⁄4 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup ground ham
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- In food processor blend cheese, ground ham, mayonnaise, butter, mustard and caraway seeds.
- Process, scraping down sides of bowl, until smooth.
We enjoyed this as a snack. I really thought the coarse grain mustard overpowered all the other flavors. I think next time I'll use a milder mustard. I think even prepared mustard would be good in this. thanks for sharing.