Recipe by CraftScout
From Kraft Food and Family. This recipe has a lot of processed foods, but I might try to come up with a non-processed version.
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix stuffing and water together in a medium bowl and let stand 5 minute.
- Mix ham, asparagus, soup, and milk in a 9"x13" baking dish, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through and golden brown.