Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with crackers, or cut up fresh vegetables.
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb, snack
- Combine Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and onion in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top.
- Cover, and cook on low for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with snack crackers, or cut up fresh vegetables.
I must start by saying that NO stars does not mean this is a bad recipe... but either I goofed it up or the directions are not clear. This only made about 2 cups of goop in my crock pot, and I followed the recipe to a T. Maybe I was suppose to use my "Little Dipper" crock, because a regular slow cooker is way too large for this recipe. I will try it again after a little tweeking. Thank you for posting. (Made for PRMR)