Recipe by Kathy(
This is a festive looking spread for winter parties.
Top Review by swissms
I made this for an appetizer at a dinner party. I made as directed with sherry. It received mixed reviews. I think I might enjoy it better as a bagel spread for breakfast/brunch. Next time I might try soaking the dried cranberries in the apple juice before combining with the other ingredients. For a breakfast spread I might eliminate/reduce the swiss cheese and add some cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 226.79 g soft cream cheese with pineapple
- 170.09 g swiss cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 14.79 ml orange rind
- 29.58 ml dry sherry or 29.58 ml apple juice
- 59.14-158.51 ml crushed pineapple, drained