Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
The delicious taste of Swiss cheese fills every portion of this tasty bread. Perfect with a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter day. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2275
- 12 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced swiss cheese, 1/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rolls. Add both cheeses and work into the dough well.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil after 25 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.