Recipe by Cheryl Cummins
Awesome dip!!! Always the first to go at parties. It is also great served in pre-packaged phyllo cups
Top Review by Eileen Daidone
This is a wonderful dip made as is. I have made it several times, and I think I know why some are saying it's greasy, while others love it. If you over bake it in any way, it will be greasy. Grease will float on top and be swimming at the bottom. Be careful to bake it only until it is heated through and you will be rewarded!
- 10 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, Shredded
- 4 green onions, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup smoked almonds, Chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the bacon. Let drain and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 15 minutes; until golden and bubbly. Top with some crushed almonds.
- For a twist, put the cold dip in pre-packaged phyllo cups and bake for about 15 minutes.