1/2 Photos of Swiss Cheese Appetizer
Delicious easy appetizer perfect for game day or any get together. Creamy swiss cheese, bacon and green onion are the perfect combination. Your guests will be asking for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix first 4 ingredients.
- 3pour into pie plate or similar small baking dish.
- 4bake for 30 minutes.
- 5sprinkle the bacon on top.
- 6bake for additional 5 minutes.
- 7serve with crackers or crusty bread.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.6
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 486.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: