Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious easy appetizer perfect for game day or any get together. Creamy swiss cheese, bacon and green onion are the perfect combination. Your guests will be asking for the recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients.
- pour into pie plate or similar small baking dish.
- bake for 30 minutes.
- sprinkle the bacon on top.
- bake for additional 5 minutes.
- serve with crackers or crusty bread.
This was good, but not outstanding. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just a good appetiser! Thanks for posting, made for Fall PAC 2012
You SHOULD have HEARD to ooohhhhhhhhh and aaahhhhhhhhhhs, TRUE!
I used Monterey Jack cheese as JUST recently found here in Oz too!
VERY easy to make,
And LOVE the versatility AND that you can bake!
After it was done, placed it in warming post too!
So stayed warm the whole night through!
OMG, I wish I could give this 10 stars. Last night, at the last minute, I had our friends over for cocktails and an appetizer. This appetizer is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. What a great combination of ingredients! I could have just taken a spoon and eaten it right out of the dish....but since I had company, I refrained, ha, ha, ha. Thanks so much for this keeper, pittgal, it is AWESOME!!!!