- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup French's French fried onions (or more to cover)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Cover chicken with mushroom soup.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Remove foil. Place cheese slices over chicken pieces.
- Top with Durkee fried onions.
- Leave uncovered and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.