Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick and simple recipe that even the kids will love!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup French's French fried onions (or more to cover)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Cover chicken with mushroom soup.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Remove foil. Place cheese slices over chicken pieces.
- Top with Durkee fried onions.
- Leave uncovered and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
As a lover of Chicken, this was definately a winner! I made it exactly as the recipe states with NO substitutions! Fabulous! Thanks Croft Girl!
I was actually surprised at how good this tasted. This is definitely a very good dish and it's so simple and quick to make. I made it exactly as directed and had it with white rice and green beans. I love chicken casseroles and this will become a regular for me. Thanks for the recipe!
I made this last night and everyone cleaned their plate. The only substitution I made was to use cream of chicken soup instead of mushroom. I will be making this again for sure, the chicken was so moist and tender. Thanks for a great dinner!