Recipe by Chef_Hannah
This recipe is really good! It sounds like a weird combo, but it's surprisingly tasty. I thought it up one day because I didn't have any cheddar cheese and wanted to try cream cheese on a quesadilla. You can serve with salad and salsa for a simple yummy meal :)
Top Review by loof
These were simple and yummy quesadillas! Would not have thought of cream cheese and swiss but it really is a nice flavor combination! I sprayed the outer sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and toasted the quesdillas in a frying pan. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008
- 1 slice swiss cheese (or more, depending on taste)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 tortillas
- salsa (for dipping) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on to one of the tortillas. You may need more depending on size of tortilla.
- Put swiss slice on top of cream cheese, and combine tortillas.
- Toast quesadilla in toaster oven until it reaches your level of crunchiness. (I do it on meduim heat for about a minute or two) You could also do this in a microwave, or fry it.
- Remove from oven, slice with pizza slicer into triangles, serve with salsa and enjoy!