- 12 ounces shredded swiss cheese (3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup dried tart cherry (can use the dried cran-cherries)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cheese and butter to room temperature Meanwhile, snip cherries and cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain well; pat cherries dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Place cheese, butter, mayo and mustard in a food-processor bowl.
- Cover and process till combined.
- Stir in cherries and green onions; cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers or cocktail breads (rye or whole wheat is great).
- Makes about 2 cups.