Recipe by Brian Davis
My girlfriend loves swiss and cheddar cheese balls, and I couldn't find them for our sixth month anniversary, so I invented my own as a present to her. She said they were the best ones she had ever had.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces of freshly grated swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacon bits (more or less to taste)
- Club crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and swiss cheese thoroughly and then sprinkle in the bacon bits and mix more.
- When thoroughly mixed, use hands to form balls.
- The recipe should make about four good sized balls.
- Refrigerate for one to two hours until cheese has better consistency.
- Store in ziplock bags if not using immediately as they keep for several days.