Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the notebook stash. Easy to make with only 6 ingredients. A short and easy recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups swiss chard, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup cannellini beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the swiss chard and onion, stirring until softened.
- Add the broth, cannellini beans, and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.