Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
An light vegetable saute combining the nuanced flavor of Swiss Chard with the French Honey Dressing; The idea for the recipe jumped-out while browsing the Stop and Shop Supermarket produce and vegetable isle for something new for the taste buds....
- 1 lb swiss chard
- 1⁄2 cup of honey French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Wash Swiss Chard thoroughly and drain.
- Trim off discolored stems and stem tips.
- Boil the chard for 15 minutes in salted water.
- Drain vegetable completely.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, and garlic to sautee pan.
- Heat pan on medium heat setting for 1 minute.
- Add chard to saute pan.
- Stir in French Honey salad dressing.
- Saute on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.