Recipe by Barb G.
This recipe is delicious made with any dark green leafy vegetable (Kale, Swiss Chard or Spinach your choice). Recipe comes from WeightWatchers.com. Points value 2.
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch spinach (6-ounces)
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwavable bowl, plump raisins with hot water on high for 30 seconds.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil; add garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute; add spinach and stir occasionally until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Toss with raisins, nuts, salt and pepper, Serve immediately.