1/7 Photos of Swiss Chard, Green Beans & Mushrooms - Steamed
Delicious way to serve Swiss Chard, Can also use fresh spinach and red onion with the mushrooms and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash Swiss chard and clip tough ends, wash and cut tips off green beans but leave whole.
- 2In the meantime, clean and slice mushrooms; Genourously pray frypan with veggie spray and saute mushrooms until browned on both sides about 5 minutes.
- 3Place whole green beans on the bottom of a large steamer; place Swiss chard on top of green beans, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Add the sauteed mushrooms on top of the Swiss chard; turn veggies over in the steamer a couple of times to mix them. Bring water to boil; reduce heat to medium and steam for approximately 10 minutes.
- 5Place cheese slices on top of veggies in steamer, replace lid and steam a further 2 minutes of until cheese melts. Remove from steamer, cut in half and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chard, Green Beans & Mushrooms - Steamed
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat havarti cheese