Delicious way to serve Swiss Chard, Can also use fresh spinach and red onion with the mushrooms and cheese.
- Wash Swiss chard and clip tough ends, wash and cut tips off green beans but leave whole.
- In the meantime, clean and slice mushrooms; Genourously pray frypan with veggie spray and saute mushrooms until browned on both sides about 5 minutes.
- Place whole green beans on the bottom of a large steamer; place Swiss chard on top of green beans, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the sauteed mushrooms on top of the Swiss chard; turn veggies over in the steamer a couple of times to mix them. Bring water to boil; reduce heat to medium and steam for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place cheese slices on top of veggies in steamer, replace lid and steam a further 2 minutes of until cheese melts. Remove from steamer, cut in half and serve immediately.