1/2 Photos of Swiss Chard Frittata
Recipe source: Martha Stewart Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl whisk together first 5 ingredients (egg - pepper).
- 3Over medium high heat heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Stir in swiss chard stalks and onion cooking until onion is tender (3-5 minutes).
- 4Stir in the sliced leaves and cook stirring another minute or so.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and add the egg mixture, stirring to distribute vegetables evenly.
- 6Place skillet in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chard Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 435.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g