Recipe source: Martha Stewart Living
Make and share this Swiss Chard Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a bowl whisk together first 5 ingredients (egg - pepper).
- Over medium high heat heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Stir in swiss chard stalks and onion cooking until onion is tender (3-5 minutes).
- Stir in the sliced leaves and cook stirring another minute or so.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and add the egg mixture, stirring to distribute vegetables evenly.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are set.