This is a lightly flavored stir fry. Feel free to strengthen the marinade if you desire!
Make and share this Swiss Chard & Baked Tofu recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Mix first five ingredients in small bowl.
- Line baking dish with tofu in one layer. Pour marinade over and bake for 1/2 an hour, or until marinade is absorbed by tofu and appears dry.
- Remove stems and cut Swiss Chard (or other greens) into bite sized pieces and soak in cold water.
- In a large saute pan, heat second batch of Olive oil and toast garlic until light brown (4-5 minutes). Add Tofu, reserving any fluid for gravy, to saute pan for one minute. Add greens and turn with tongs until wilted. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Serve over grain (rice, etc)as you would any stir fry.
I like flavor ,this recipe was certainly lacking that. really blahh added chineese garlic sauce and more spike. We won't make it again
Delicious! Loved the flavour of the tofu and the technique used. I served this with some soba noodles.