This is a lightly flavored stir fry. Feel free to strengthen the marinade if you desire!
Make and share this Swiss Chard & Baked Tofu recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Mix first five ingredients in small bowl.
- Line baking dish with tofu in one layer. Pour marinade over and bake for 1/2 an hour, or until marinade is absorbed by tofu and appears dry.
- Remove stems and cut Swiss Chard (or other greens) into bite sized pieces and soak in cold water.
- In a large saute pan, heat second batch of Olive oil and toast garlic until light brown (4-5 minutes). Add Tofu, reserving any fluid for gravy, to saute pan for one minute. Add greens and turn with tongs until wilted. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Serve over grain (rice, etc)as you would any stir fry.