1/1 Photo of Swiss Chard & Baked Tofu
This is a lightly flavored stir fry. Feel free to strengthen the marinade if you desire!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- 2Mix first five ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Line baking dish with tofu in one layer. Pour marinade over and bake for 1/2 an hour, or until marinade is absorbed by tofu and appears dry.
- 4Remove stems and cut Swiss Chard (or other greens) into bite sized pieces and soak in cold water.
- 5In a large saute pan, heat second batch of Olive oil and toast garlic until light brown (4-5 minutes). Add Tofu, reserving any fluid for gravy, to saute pan for one minute. Add greens and turn with tongs until wilted. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- 6Serve over grain (rice, etc)as you would any stir fry.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chard & Baked Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: