1/3 Photos of Swiss Chard and Tomato Frittata
This is a great brunch dish! Good alternative to an omelet. Eggs and tomatoes together are fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chard. In a skillet, sauté the garlic and onions in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- 2Add the chard, cover and lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and drain if juicy.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the chard.
- 5Coat the bottom of a skillet with the remaining oil and return to medium heat.
- 6When hot, pour egg mixture and arrange tomato slices on top.
- 7Cover and cook until the edges are firm and the bottom is golden and beginning to brown. Turn frittata over and cook for about 5 more minute until eggs are cooked.
- 8Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chard and Tomato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 336.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g