Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great soup that is low on sodium and healthy for you. Source: www.heartandstroke.on.ca
Make and share this Swiss Chard and Navy Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the top off the head of garlic, place on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook celery, carrots and onion for about 10 minutes.
- Add beans and chicken stock and water. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic pulp into the pot. Add the swiss chard, pepper and cheese.
- Puree with an immersion blender or in small batches in a regular blender.