- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, diced (or julienned)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard, onion, and salt; cover and process until well blended.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, cashews, and Swiss cheese; serve with dressing.