- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 12 ounces chicken gravy, such as Heinz Homestyle chicken gravy
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli with 1 tablespoon water in covered microwave-safe dish, cooking on high power for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 2 quart saucepan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
- Stir in gravy, milk, and broccoli. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese, and heat until cheese is melted.