Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy no cook breakfast parfait that is mixed up in the evening and in the morning layered with fresh berries.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 16 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or 2 cups blueberries
- sliced almonds, garnish
- In medium bowl, combine oats, yogurt, pineapple, and almonds. Mix well.
- Cover, refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
- To serve, layer oat mixture and berries in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with additional sliced almonds.
An almost guilt-free breakfast - and one that's sure to help you keep that 'full' feeling all morning. I'd imagine that you could mix in some cut up bananas or any fruit of your choice. I stuck with the recipe, layering strawberries with the yogurt mixture and sprinkling extra sliced almonds on top! Thanks for sharing a fabulous breakfast, Deb!
This was tasty and nice looking. I made a few changes - I used granola and mixed it with apple nutmeg conserve instead of pineapple. I mixed those 2 together and placed in the bottom of the glass, layered on cut strawberries and topped with yogurt. Thanks for a great breakfast that the kids & Dh loved. Next time I will make as described and post the update!
I really enjoyed this for breakfast! Very good and filling! Thank you for sharing.