1/1 Photo of Swiss Breakfast Parfait
A healthy no cook breakfast parfait that is mixed up in the evening and in the morning layered with fresh berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine oats, yogurt, pineapple, and almonds. Mix well.
- 2Cover, refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
- 3To serve, layer oat mixture and berries in parfait glasses.
- 4Garnish with additional sliced almonds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Breakfast Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g