Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something that is great to wake up to, so healthy. It is good served hot or cold
- 4 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 chopped dates
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together.
- The above amount of ingredients will make about 8 servings.
- This can be kept so it's ready for future use.
- For 2 servings bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add 1 ¼ cups Swiss Breakfast.
- Turn heat to low and cook uncovered.
- stirring occasionally until water is absorbed, about 7 minutes.
- Cover, and set for about 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a touch of low fat milk or unsweetened soy milk.
- or you can just add milk and eat straight away if you don't have time to cook.