Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is something that is great to wake up to, so healthy. It is good served hot or cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2The above amount of ingredients will make about 8 servings.
- 3This can be kept so it's ready for future use.
- 4For 2 servings bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- 5Add 1 ¼ cups Swiss Breakfast.
- 6Turn heat to low and cook uncovered.
- 7stirring occasionally until water is absorbed, about 7 minutes.
- 8Cover, and set for about 2 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve with a touch of low fat milk or unsweetened soy milk.
- 10or you can just add milk and eat straight away if you don't have time to cook.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g