1/3 Photos of Swiss & Beef Crescent Ring
Baby Kato's Note:
This was one of my dh's favourite dishes, when we were first married, it was a great way to use up leftover roast beef with Pillsbury crescents dough. It's tasty, quick and easy to make and best of all it looks like it took awhile to make. Only you need to know how easy this was.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons sweet white onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup wild mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef, leftovers, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl mix the onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper, margarine and lemon juice together and blend well.
- 3Add the cheese, colored peppers, mushrooms and the diced beef, mix lightly.
- 4Separate the dough into 8 triangles and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Arrange the triangles in a circle with the bases over lapping.
- 6The center opening should be about 3 inches in diameter.
- 7Points should be towards the outside.
- 8Spoon the filling in a ring over bases of triangle.
- 9Fold the points of the triangle over the filling and tuck under the base at the center of the circle.
- 10When finished it should look like a round ring.
- 11Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
- 13Perfect served with a fresh salad.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss & Beef Crescent Ring
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.1
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 980.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g