Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have no idea where I came up with this recipe but we have really enjoyed it in the past. Do not make anymore because my dad does not like scallops or cheese.
- Place scallops in individual baking dishes.
- Season with lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt and melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree F. oven for 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and pour off a portion of the excess butter and lemon juice.
- Place slices of cheese on top of scallops and place under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
These were really good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed these for dinner. Made for Spring PAC 2012
Very simple and tasty recipe. Will make again soon. Thanks for posting.
Really yummy. Followed the recipe exactly, used a low sodium/fat swiss cheese. Served with rice and tomato/basil bruchetta.