Jacqueline in KY's Note:
Have no idea where I came up with this recipe but we have really enjoyed it in the past. Do not make anymore because my dad does not like scallops or cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place scallops in individual baking dishes.
- 2Season with lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt and melted butter.
- 3Bake in 350 degree F. oven for 15 minutes or until done.
- 4Remove from oven and pour off a portion of the excess butter and lemon juice.
- 5Place slices of cheese on top of scallops and place under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- 6Garnish with sprigs of parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Baked Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.5 mg
- Sodium 1100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: