Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
Have no idea where I came up with this recipe but we have really enjoyed it in the past. Do not make anymore because my dad does not like scallops or cheese.
- 2 lbs fresh scallops
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place scallops in individual baking dishes.
- Season with lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt and melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree F. oven for 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and pour off a portion of the excess butter and lemon juice.
- Place slices of cheese on top of scallops and place under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.